Don’t trust people who don’t support you as you try to grow into a more mature and self-realized person. Don’t confide in people who aren’t as interested in your triumphs as they are in your downfalls.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
“You need to understand that I’ll never be the girl that begs you to stay. If you decide to walk out of my life, I might be sad for a little while but know that I’ll never chase you. I’ll just let you go.”—Midnight thoughts (I may love you, but i’ll never need you)
Some call it arrogant I call it confident You decide when you find, out what I’m working with Damn, I know I’m killing you with them legs Better yet, them thighs Matter of fact it’s my smile, or maybe my eyes? Boy, you’re a sight to see Kinda something like me
i understand that school is important and education is important but i feel like there’s a huge difference between a healthy amount of challenge in order to do better and being so stressed about school that you break down and cry